Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Welcome

Ok, after months of confusions on shall-i-create and should-i-create, now my blog is created, this is my first post ...

Am actually clueless on what to post ...

Blog checking 1-2-3
Blog checking 1-2-3

Enna pakareenga ? Enga oorula mike setta ippadi dhan test pannuvanga :)


It feels so good to have one's own space, thats why i've named my blog "510 square feet" after my first house, the place where i grew up, the place where life was an experience in itself, the place where i learnt what is being independant ...

4 comments:

achaggi said...

ha ha ha! a good one dude! ;) keep it updated! ;)

T.U.Dinesh said...

thanks dude

Anonymous said...

Hey sema dinesh...Felt really good after reading ur blog.And twas simply fantastic and heartwarming...trust me...

T.U.Dinesh said...

thanks kavitha, nice to see your comment, do drop in often