Sunday, January 28, 2007

Down the ECR

Jan 27th, i woke up early with my mobile's alarm just to pull Ashwin's leg. It was his b'day and i had super fun using his name in my blog (thanks to Incognito, Priya and Kavitha who joined me). I sit and type my b'day post for my buddy before starting to his place to fill his face with cake. But Kavitha had to study and Aparna was too sleepy. Operation cake face was dropped. We decided to meet at Aparna's place at 2 pm and were supposed to surprise Ashwin and cut the cake. Infact Ashwin was so eager in cutting the cake, that he arrived before Aparna and Kavitha.

After the b'day rituals we start to ECR to hit the tracks at Kart Attack. Did someone say karting is like sex ? It lasted only for 5 mins !!! But damn good !!! And all the fun while biking in ECR made the day.

I had to rush to IIT-M because the Madras players were to stage their Five Point Someone, adapted from Chetan Bhagat's best seller. I dint want to leave and Aparna was even pissed with me leaving, it could have been the last show of Five Point Someone in Chennai so i rush to Saarang leaving my Incredibles.

Thanks to me Ashwin's crush in first year of college found him on his b'day ! Reading love notes is not decent but i cant avoid when the couple scribbled on my blog. Eager souls can find it here.

2 comments:

achaggi said...

ha ha ha! dude! linking karting to orgasm was heights! it actually was! ;) the five minutes was an amazing experience! Where else can you get an orgasm for 150 bucks?! ;) Well, apart from that, the entry is good! and Kesang konjam over da! nee panra velaiyellaam pannitu, ava thalaila pazhi podu! ava ippa entha goorka voda suthindrikalo! avala enda ithuku izhikara?!

T.U.Dinesh said...

@ ashwin

goorka - hilarious da ... me rotfl : )

how can u speak about ur crush like this ... jus kidding !!!

and the karting orgasm matter, will discuss in gtalk da ... illana name damage aagidum